Saturday, December 8, 2018

FTL Special Announcement

This past season marked the fifth year of our little Fantasy Tennis League. Throughout it all, we've had some great times and made lots of new friends. However, I'm afraid that it's time for me to close this chapter of my life and move on to other exciting adventures. When we started down this road five years ago, I wanted to introduce a game that, above all else, promoted tennis fandom. And I'm proud to say that I think we've done that. But now it's time for me to retire and begin to savor these memories that we've worked so hard to create. I don't know when we will all cross paths again. But the next time Maestro serves on the pristine lawn of Centre Court, I'll be starry-eyed right next to you. When Serena breaks Margaret Court's record for most major titles, I'll be cheering right alongside you. Whenever an unseeded player advances to the quarterfinals of a European clay court tournament, I'll be letting out a Lone Wolf howl with you. And whenever the Humble Bull lines up his water bottles on the red dirt of Roland Garros, I'll be exchanging warm smiles with each and every one of you. Thank you all for taking this magical journey with me. I'll never forget it.

Sincerely,
Rob Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment